IGNORED

Weberdan Online Myspace now.

hhwolfman

Does crazy man really need his own thread?

Yeah, he's been on several times...he's logged into his DP account as well. He's obviously deliberately avoiding people.

Well I figured some people on here might Like to try talk to him, for Various reasons. As always, I don't see the Moderator Logo Under your Avatar, so I didn't think, I needed to run it by ya. :P

Well I figured some people on here might Like to try talk to him, for Various reasons.

If that's the case, sending those specific parties (FeistyGirl) a PM regarding the matter would be far more effective.

Regarding the smartass remark, it makes no difference whether or not I'm a moderator. There's already two topics going about "Weberdan" and his antics. As a browser of this forum, I don't care to read any more.

I think crazy people do need their own thread. ;)

I think he needs medication.

Well I figured some people on here might Like to try talk to him, for Various reasons.

If that's the case, sending those specific parties (FeistyGirl) a PM regarding the matter would be far more effective.

Regarding the smartass remark, it makes no difference whether or not I'm a moderator. There's already two topics going about "Weberdan" and his antics. As a browser of this forum, I don't care to read any more.

:P = Clowning around

:x = Smart ass

The Thread Police, they live inside of my head. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I thought Feisty posted that she go her money back from PP and the matter was settled. So what was the point in starting this thread then? And why not post in that thread rather than starting a new one? And if someone else is having an issue, why not PM the Myspace page to that person? Just curious as to the general public douchebaggery with this thread.

Sadly, I think you may be right after reading some of the recent threads he has been in on this forum and others...

With the little bit of inside info I've recently been made privvy to - and NO I will not be publically sharing it - I think it's a safe conclusion that Willie won't be popping up online, at home, or anywhere else for the foreseeable future. Read his recent posts here and at DP and extrapolate your conclusions as to what happened. Really sad, folks.

Edited by Snider-man