IGNORED

Atari 5200 centering joysticks?

atari52

We, have all seen the photo of the ,Atari 5200 Centering Joystick prototype . My Question is,why has no one finished make one of these. It looks like Atari had them, just about ready to go. If anyone can make these,please let me know. What a blessing, these would be. Atari was so ahead of its time. So many things could have been released. We will never know,what could have been. Dam, the video game crash!!! Please forgive me if there is already a post about this subject.

We, have all seen the photo of the ,Atari 5200 Centering Joystick prototype . My Question is,why has no one finished make one of these. It looks like Atari had them, just about ready to go. If anyone can make these,please let me know. What a blessing, these would be. Atari was so ahead of its time. So many things could have been released. We will never know,what could have been. Dam, the video game crash!!! Please forgive me if there is already a post about this subject.

I would think that if were relatively easy to add that the standard sticks, some one would have done it. I know there have been other threads on how to jury rig something...one involves rubber bands on the outside. I could never get that to work well.