IGNORED

Anyone know this ebay member?

Atarimania75

The last boxed 5200 Zaxxon that I sold was in June 2008. It sold for $99.95 plus shipping.

One sale doesn't make it worth that value for others. It's obvious that there resellers here just trying to drive the price of these games up for there own benefit.

Allan

I don't have one to sell right now. The one that I sold before the last one sold for a bit over $100.

If you want to sell me a boxed 5200 Zaxxon or a boxed Meteorites for $40 I would be interested in buying.

lol spiraling out of control! :lol: I think reseller or not a CIB Meteorites would be snatched up in a few minutes if it were listed with a $40 BIN. I'd buy mine back for that. Even though I think the box for Zaxxon is rarer, I don't know if I'd bite on a 5200 Zaxxon right now at that price. But I'm selling my 5200 collection, and replacing with 8-bit versions. I'd be all over a boxed 8-bit cart version of Zaxxon for $40, I'd easily go double that if I had the cash handy.

@AX- What happened with that Sentinel deal last year, when I pmed you and sent you pictures, you were interested and then nada, zilch, nothing? A simple reply saying you worked out a deal elsewhere or changed your mind or anything would have been nice. You sort of left me hanging. But I'm sure that was probably an isolated case, you probably usually follow through. :|

I notice u like to comment and deduct on things u may not have the correct info on. Its a great way to knock down the price someone is willing to pay for my items (or anyone elses for that matter) by the way and its really appreciated :roll: I have bought from you before and NOT CHEAP!

You came here stating how ridiculous it was that this guy sent you an offer for $9 on a cib Zaxxon, but I think it's ridiculous that you would still be trying to sell this game a year later when you bought it to flip it. I agree $9 is a stupid offer, I wouldn't even bother to reply to that nut, but maybe he's tired of seeing you relist over and over again...

Not sure what you mean by correct info, I know for a fact you beat me on a sweet 5200 lot, with Zaxxon & Meteorites both CIB, and immediately started trying to sell them at top prices. That's okay if you don't remember the lot, I do cuz I was bidding for resell too, only I finished second to you.

Ebay Item: #200187301693

Auction Title: 11 ATARI 5200 GAMES W/ BOX INSTRUCTIONS & CONTROLLER

Auction Ended: 03Jan08 - 3:28:19 pm

Winning Bid: US $165.02

And then later in your feedback:

A EXCELLENT BUYER AND ASSET TO EBAY-THANKS

member432453 ( 2779 [Feedback score is 1,000 to 4,999] )

Jan-29-08 04:48

-- (#200187301693)

More power to you if you can get what you ask out of your games. If you are going to come here and pimp your auctions, you have to be open to people's comments. I honestly feel this should still be a $100 game as well, I paid more than that myself, but prices have fallen over the years on some games and this one is just not hitting that price right now. The fact that you have had it up so many times without selling is an obvious point to this fact. If the.golden.ax was really serious about buying your game for $85 he could have bought mine which was listed for less any one of the multiple times I had it up, but he didn't.

As far as my prices being NOT CHEAP! Well I do set BINs on the high side but the actual starting prices are often much more affordable, usually much less than I paid myself. You click the buy it nows, so you made the decision to buy at those prices. I doubt you lost much money when you resold them either, I'm pretty sure all your listings have been for more than my original BINs on the ones you bought off me.

I think boxed Zaxxon and Meteorites are worth a lot less now. With the economy so bad and people realizing there are a lot more of these out there, the price of these has dropped a lot. I myself wouldn't pay more than $40 for either of these games, even MIB. I think anybody paying more is getting ripped off.

I disagree with this statement. People aren't getting ripped off, they pay what they want to pay. And these two games are still extremely rare. Meteorites is a little more common with the box, Zaxxon loose, but neither are easy to find. I think I've only seen 2 CIB copies of Zaxxon over the past year not counting the one being offered here. I think this box is rarer than Meteorites honestly. K-razy Shoot-Out & Meteorites have both been found in case lot quanities, still factory sealed. Bounty Bob, while not the complete 5200 package, sealed C64 packages have been found which contain 5200 box & docs, just remove a few stickers. Honestly Zaxxon is on par with the rarest of rares for the 5200 for the complete package. Even Quest used a generic box for both 2600/5200/C64 packages although to find the 5200 sticker that goes on it is tough, the box is basically the same either way. The cheapest I've seen Meteorites at was $89 back last August. Zaxxon again my copy was sold at $70, $40 is still a little unrealistic probably not going to see either sell that low, but you can always dream.

Again, you comment and think u know everything! I sold off that Zaxxon a long while ago! This is a different one all together. So please don't keep assuming u know it all! Thanks :)

I notice u like to comment and deduct on things u may not have the correct info on. Its a great way to knock down the price someone is willing to pay for my items (or anyone elses for that matter) by the way and its really appreciated :roll: I have bought from you before and NOT CHEAP!

You came here stating how ridiculous it was that this guy sent you an offer for $9 on a cib Zaxxon, but I think it's ridiculous that you would still be trying to sell this game a year later when you bought it to flip it. I agree $9 is a stupid offer, I wouldn't even bother to reply to that nut, but maybe he's tired of seeing you relist over and over again...

LOL...I tend to agree.

I think he finally managed to sell that CIB 2600 Tapper that I offered him about $100 for shortly after he first tried to sell it two years ago. IIRC, he wouldn't budge on his asking price of about $125, despite me buying several high-priced games from him at his asking prices. (I ended up buying a CIB Tapper for about $65 a few months later).

He was still listing it up until a few months ago. Took him almost two years to sell it for less than what I offered him...and he had to break up the set to move it, apparently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140316138162

$40 for the cart and manual. How much did you get for the box?

Again, you comment and think u know everything! I sold off that Zaxxon a long while ago! This is a different one all together. So please don't keep assuming u know it all! Thanks :)

Riiiiight. ;)

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

LOL...I tend to agree.

I think he finally managed to sell that CIB 2600 Tapper that I offered him about $100 for shortly after he first tried to sell it two years ago. IIRC, he wouldn't budge on his asking price of about $125, despite me buying several high-priced games from him at his asking prices. (I ended up buying a CIB Tapper for about $65 a few months later).

He was still listing it up until a few months ago. Took him almost two years to sell it for less than what I offered him...and he had to break up the set to move it, apparently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140316138162

$40 for the cart and manual. How much did you get for the box?

Riiiiight. ;)

Another one who thinks they know it all when they obviously don't know shit. If you're going to post every one of my auctions at least make sure your history of it is complete and accurate. I had 2 different CIB tappers and about 3 of 4 Tappers with instructions here and i still have more of them to sell. Just becuase u see me selling one and then selling one again does not mean its the same one. I am a reseller as u know so i have bought and sold those a way long time ago. If you want to feel you know everything thats completely fine and i am not going to come and say something to you as you felt necessary to say to me in another thread but of course i do and will think it at the moment! Its funny how immature and petty people get when ur not willing to accept an offer you're not looking for at the time. I know that was what the big problem you had with me on the other thread and you came right out and proved it here. Sorry but I am not santa to know it all wise asses. Sorry to break it to you but i am not going to buy an item for $85 to give it you for $60. Have a nice day! :)

@AX- What happened with that Sentinel deal last year, when I pmed you and sent you pictures, you were interested and then nada, zilch, nothing? A simple reply saying you worked out a deal elsewhere or changed your mind or anything would have been nice. You sort of left me hanging. But I'm sure that was probably an isolated case, you probably usually follow through. :|

It may have been around the time of my Fathers death. The last quarter of last year wasn't great for me. I do recall posting a few times trying to figure out who it was offering the Sentinel. I apologize. If in doubt don't harbor resentment, send me another PM if you don't hear back after a while. You have probably been mad at me all that time, I really am sorry. Even as I posted to this thread I had no idea we ever had any dealings.

AX

The last boxed 5200 Zaxxon that I sold was in June 2008. It sold for $99.95 plus shipping.

One sale doesn't make it worth that value for others. It's obvious that there resellers here just trying to drive the price of these games up for there own benefit.

Allan

I don't have one to sell right now. The one that I sold before the last one sold for a bit over $100.

If you want to sell me a boxed 5200 Zaxxon or a boxed Meteorites for $40 I would be interested in buying.

For what, so you can turn around and put it up on ebay for $100. I rather sell it to a collector who likes/loves the 5200.

Allan

Allan

For what, so you can turn around and put it up on ebay for $100. I rather sell it to a collector who likes/loves the 5200.

Allan

Sell them to me Sell them to me. I will give ya a hundred for the pair. What is your paypal. :D

Sorry but I am not santa to know it all wise asses. Sorry to break it to you but i am not going to buy an item for $85 to give it you for $60. Have a nice day! :)

The trick, of course, is not to pay $85 for a $60 game in the first place :rolling:

(no flaming... just funnin' with ya!)