IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Bees and aliens

RSS Bot

With summer rapidly approaching, all the insects have decided to wake up and go about their business. The world would be a much better place without them. This is especially true with bees, because they have the ability to sting people. I've been stung twice in my life, once when I was a kid, and once in middle school. I hate insects. All of them. Intelligent design my foot.

Also, I was watching the History Channel when I ran across this show that suggested that ancient gods were actually aliens, and that the pyramids of Giza as well as other mammoth things were built by humans, but with assistance from these aliens. I thought, what if that were true, and the Christian "God" was actually an alien? And so was Allah, too? That'd mean all the terrorists would want to kill us because they think an alien told them to. And all those televangelists on TV were actually talking about one not-so-powerful race of aliens. If people can see UFOs now, why wouldn't they be able to see them way back when, too? It was a very interesting show.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6082