IGNORED

?

Atarimania75

You never know. Someone might pay that much.

I have sold three Color Bar Generator. One loose, one with manual and one complete in box. I would have to pull my records but I believe that the one that I sold with the manulal only sold for around $300-$350. I don't think a loose one will sell for $500-$800 at this time but I could be wrong.

Nah I just decided to say F off to the Ebay watchers so they can go watch something else. Its for sale here if you want it for $410 shipped to an AA member but on Ebay, Its atleast $479 with Ebay taking around $50 or more in commission alone.

Cheers, BTW, You didn't see my marketplace thread the past 2 weeks or notice the Ebay name is my friend Mark's that I have bought from you with many many times?? Or you just want to F with me there Shawn?

Honestly it's about the dumbest cart I have ever owned.

Not big on the salesman thing ;)

Edited by Phantom

Nah I just decided to say F off to the Ebay asshole watchers so they can go watch something else. Its for sale here of you want it for $410 shipped to an AA member but on Ebay, Its atleast $479 with Ebay taking around $50 or more in commission alone.

Cheers, BTW, You didn't see my marketplace thread the past 2 weeks or notice the Ebay name is my friend Mark's? Or you just want to F with me there Shawn?

Honestly it's about the dumbest cart I have ever owned.

Not big on the salesman thing ;)

No actually not, i was just a bit bummed that i sould my cib one for $800 yes it is a dumb cart if u want something to play the most boring cart there is but it is a nice item to have in the collection. I had trouble selling my loose one for $300 when i got the CIB one.