IGNORED

You should BLOCK Psycho Ebayer dcarroll1474xf

Phantom

You will be glad you did. dcarroll1474xf

Here below I pasted their Psycho email they sent for a system I am selling.

Dude has real issues so I suggest you block them if you sell anything ever on Ebay.

Questions awaiting response (1)

Question Action Received on

1. You are suck a lying idiot, everyone is making fun of you for it you geek even though you deny it you cry at night because of your lies

From: dcarroll1474xf (132) Respond above | Delete May-12-09

I can only guess this is about your $800 dollar CBG? You gotta know thats gonna bring you heat dude, thats twice what it's worth on a good day.

1st off, The $800 CBG was to get rid of the hanger on watchers who watch to see how low it will go, by now, they should know on ebay that I'm not selling it less than the lowest I had it on there which was $479 on Ebay. Job accomplished and I lowered the price already but no, it wasn't about that listing.

Also, It's offered for $410 shipped, to AAers. I asked a trustworthy source what this was worth before I bought it so I knew what is the max to spend if I decided to buy it and I was told $400 in excellent shape and you can't get any more excellent shape than this unless it's new in box. So I doubt it has drastically came down in value in the 3 months or so that I've owned it.

2ndly, The listing in question is unfinished and clearly states as much yet someone thinks they can get away with bullying people and sending them psychotic emails? That isn't expected anywhere nor at anytime. I don't need to deal with that Pscho-babble. Psychos that take the time to email crap like this need to be put away in jail cells.

Lastly, Anyone that offers anything for sale, whatever it maybe, can offer it at any price they want since the price listed on whatever it may be that someone is selling, the item will not sell if the price is too high. That's basic. Sure I would love if everything I bought cost a dollar and every time I wanted something for the price I wanted it for I got my way, how Ideal that would be but that isn't reality. Just because someone thinks the price is too high on something does NOT give anyone the right to bully and attack anyone whether it be email or in real life. If something is too high, it will not sell. Simple as that and then either the price will come down or the seller will keep it. If I think somethings too high, I pass, I don't go around sending them threatening letters and emails. That is psychotic.

Either way, whomever that nut-job is that wasted his time writing incoherent blather, aren't you glad you can block them? Or would you rather chance selling something to this wacko?

I can only guess this is about your $800 dollar CBG? You gotta know thats gonna bring you heat dude, thats twice what it's worth on a good day.

1st off, The $800 CBG was to get rid of the hanger on watchers who watch to see how low it will go, by now, they should know on ebay that I'm not selling it less than the lowest I had it on there which was $479 on Ebay. Job accomplished and I lowered the price already but no, it wasn't about that listing.

Also, It's offered for $410 shipped, to AAers. I asked a trustworthy source what this was worth before I bought it so I knew what is the max to spend if I decided to buy it and I was told $400 in excellent shape and you can't get any more excellent shape than this unless it's new in box. So I doubt it has drastically came down in value in the 3 months or so that I've owned it.

2ndly, The listing in question is unfinished and clearly states as much yet someone thinks they can get away with bullying people and sending them psychotic emails? That isn't expected anywhere nor at anytime. I don't need to deal with that Pscho-babble. Psychos that take the time to email crap like this need to be put away in jail cells.

Lastly, Anyone that offers anything for sale, whatever it maybe, can offer it at any price they want since the price listed on whatever it may be that someone is selling, the item will not sell if the price is too high. That's basic. Sure I would love if everything I bought cost a dollar and every time I wanted something for the price I wanted it for I got my way, how Ideal that would be but that isn't reality. Just because someone thinks the price is too high on something does NOT give anyone the right to bully and attack anyone whether it be email or in real life. If something is too high, it will not sell. Simple as that and then either the price will come down or the seller will keep it. If I think somethings too high, I pass, I don't go around sending them threatening letters and emails. That is psychotic.

Either way, whomever that nut-job is that wasted his time writing incoherent blather, aren't you glad you can block them? Or would you rather chance selling something to this wacko?

settle down and have a cold beer! :)

Ant, clam down dude, it's all good. Your gonna give yourself a heart attack my friend. :(

Ant, clam down dude, it's all good. Your gonna give yourself a heart attack my friend. :(

I wasn't mad at you silly and yea I am gonna give myself a heart attack that's why I stayed away for 36 hours or so. It just pisses me off that the damn listing clearly said please check back for pics and full details, etc... and yet still one has to deal with nut-jobs seemingly everywhere. I was going to get to it tonight and edit it so it would be updated and complete but Mark pulled the listing already earlier today apparently, so it's gone. So I spent my time going over my Atari re-organizing that is taking forever because I want to do it right and storage is always a problem (what to put where) I took updated pics of the stuff that had a home ( I will post them later) and the mess that is my playroom now that Atari is everywhere. I think I'm gonna wait til just before Xmas and sell that CV stuff then anyhow but no one should have to deal with email harassment like that. I have enough real life problems to deal with, this petty crap just is unwarranted and unneeded. I wasn't mad at you, though Sheehan made me think twice what you maybe thinkin... just used your quote to make a few points that needed to be made.

Cheers buddy

Edited by Phantom