IGNORED

Jaguar cd unit for sale on ebay

elhombre18

I worked at atari as a tester during the launch of the Jaguar and as such the serial # is only 00032. The unit works and is barely used. Check it out!

Interesting, do you have any memories of games that were never released? perhaps you have some prototypes laying around?? and/or stories from your days working for Atari.

ouch really? Was the bin always on there? Yikes I over paid. Well I saw all the other jag cds at around that price (though some with games or boxed) and figured it was an alright deal and I kept getting outbid. argh. Well as long as it shows up and works its not to bad seller sent me an email asking for my feedback on ebay and included a photo of the shipping receipt hopefully this gets here quickly and works well for what I paid. 100....

ouch really? Was the bin always on there? Yikes I over paid. Well I saw all the other jag cds at around that price (though some with games or boxed) and figured it was an alright deal and I kept getting outbid. argh. Well as long as it shows up and works its not to bad seller sent me an email asking for my feedback on ebay and included a photo of the shipping receipt hopefully this gets here quickly and works well for what I paid. 100....

:D if you decide to sell it ever ,im interested. ;)

well knowing me I very well may sell it at some point but for now I will hold on to it of course likely even just as a collectible long after I'm bored with playing on it. I'm hoping when it sells ebay can help me get that money back haha. You'll want it for a fair price :P