IGNORED

CORGS Show in Columbus Ohio May 30th

MattG/Snyper2099

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be driving up from Dayton with my best friend. :)

I've been to dozens, if not hundreds of card and comic shows, but this is my first gaming show. We are very excited. :) With a sold out show it's not likely to be anything but fun for me, especially when they state they are spotlighting on 70's, 80's, & 90's fun!

So, if anyone sees me from here, I'm 6', short brown hair, mid-30's, and a gotee. ;)

I'll be driving up from Dayton with my best friend. :)

I've been to dozens, if not hundreds of card and comic shows, but this is my first gaming show. We are very excited. :) With a sold out show it's not likely to be anything but fun for me, especially when they state they are spotlighting on 70's, 80's, & 90's fun!

So, if anyone sees me from here, I'm 6', short brown hair, mid-30's, and a gotee. ;)

Bring that K-9 unit with you! ;)

Finally something I could attend :thumbsup: although I was only there for about an hour. The tables were arranged to make one loop. The room wasn't as large as I was expecting and it was hard to get around people who were looking at things. If they hold it there again in the future I'd recommend arranging the inner tables to make a tighter circle in order to create a wider aisle for attendees. There were a bunch of atari games, lots of nintendo carts, and fair selection of other games. I was impressed with the number of consoles available. I purchased a couple of nintendo carts, a coax adapter and spent some time talking to MattG from atariage. Thanks to the organizers for putting this together. I wish I could have stayed longer and talked to more people.

I was there for a little while. Got there a bit before 4, left a bit before they started closing up. I'd agree that it did have a more varied selection than CCAG in Cleveland. Considering it was their first time, I think they did a good job.

I was there for a little while. Got there a bit before 4, left a bit before they started closing up. I'd agree that it did have a more varied selection than CCAG in Cleveland. Considering it was their first time, I think they did a good job.

Really wish I coulda got off work for this...always next year.

Plus I was too broke to be able to enjoy myself if I did go!

Id be crying alot. ;)