IGNORED

Diabetes Fund?

Elliot

That's just Dougs page. His personal goal is to raise $500. Hundreds of other people each have a page, and have raised as much as $77K he is just off to a slow start. Here is the main page for the whole orginization.

Being Diabetic, and wanting a copy of that game, I am going to do my best to win.

AX

Do your best AX but it will be mine! :evil: I need to have a couple more of these for buddies BSG bash later this year so we can play the networked 32 player mode. Between me and buddies we have 40 of them already but 10 are sealed. :rolling:

If you come to the bash I'll back off bidding! :D

I hope you win it, good luck Ax!

Just kiddin ;)

Buddies still has not built a bridge for his moat around his compoud. Plus I dont think any of his guest would make it to the door with all the loose Jaguars running around his yard. You should check out the video of his Kiosk/food getting helicoptered in, looks like some almost made it up the tow line before they cut it. I dont know why anyone would wanna leave that place? :D