IGNORED

Mord's Blog - Completed Persona 3

RSS Bot

And I totally trounced the boss. Even without using the gamebreaking skill combo of Armageddon + Victory Cry.

Armageddon is a fusion spell you can use if you have Helel and Satan personas active, one of them equipped. For 999 SP (ie: everything you have, and only if you're at max level) you can instantly deal 9999 damage to all enemies. The monsters can't resist or dodge it. So it's basically an instant win skill. Even the Reaper can be one-shotted with the skill. Of course, this drains you of all your SP. This is where Victory Cry comes in, which you have to use fusion to push onto one of the two above personas. Victory Cry restores your HP AND SP to max at the end of battle.

So basically once you have this skill combo you go to a battle, use Armageddon, obtain xp/gold/etc, then Victory Cry instantly refills all the 999 SP you lost so you're ready for the next battle. All YOU have to do is make sure you're not surprised by the enemies so you act first. Since you have to be max level anyway, this game breaking combo is only really good to help you level up your personas at the end of the game and help get your other teammates to lv99. But still. Armageddon DOES work on the last boss! But you have to be careful since that boss starts using a Moonlight Cloak skill near the end which reflects everything... including Armageddon I believe. (so getting 9999 damage reflected back to you isn't wise if you're not careful.)

Anyway. Game is over. I started a newgame+ which allows me to start with old equipment and social stats of the old game. I just have to redo the social links. I don't know if I'm going to actually play through that tho. At least not now. Not sure what I'm going to play next, but I'm going retro for a while. Several SMS and NES games I'd like to play and add to my list, such as Wonderboy in Monsterland and Castlevania III. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6116