IGNORED

Ending Now 600+ Boxed Complete & Sealed SMS Genesis Sega CD 32X Saturn & DC

nebrazca78

Hey everybody,

Ending now is the third part of a huge collection of 600+ Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn and Dreamcast games and hardware. Almost every item started at $.99 or less regardless of value. Combined shipping is only $1.99 per game and I will ship worldwide. Almost every game is complete or with case and the collection includes all types of rare and hit titles plus some factory sealed games.

Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/secretsinthe...QQ_sopZ1QQ_scZ1

Thanks!

Edited by nebrazca78

Hey everybody,

I just listed the first half of over 250 SMS, Genesis and some Nintendo games. They all start at $.99 or less regardless of value (except Gemfire factory sealed). Combined shipping is only $1.99 per game and I ship worldwide. Tomorrow I will be listing the second half of the games.

Here's the link:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/secretsinthe...QQ_sopZ1QQ_scZ1

Thanks!

wow, how long did that take you to list all those separately? and how much in ebay fees did you rack up? I am always weary of doing that due to the time it would take and how much I would pay in fees even if they didn't sell. did you consider selling them fort the 30-day setting? Then you might be more likely to sell all of them over time without having to re-list

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

I never buy from auctions that don't show the actual item.

AX

oh, I guess that is how he did it so quickly then. I didn't realize that. I too prefer the original item photo but I decide on a case by case basis. some things, it just does not matter, or if it is a seller you know well. it all depends

I wasn't able to take pictures of them but I did list the condition of each game separately. All told the fees were about $30, hopefully they will sell well enough to cover that. It ended up taking about six hours over two nights to list them.

holy cow dude, you are a brave and persistent man, good luck with it, I hope it works for you. I admire the tenacity and patience.

I have come to the conclusion very recently after a number of successful listing that chase the chuckwagon will be where I list all my videogame stuff from now on, with the exception of some listings on ebay using the extended listing option where you can list something with a set BIN price for as long as you want or until the item sells

I wasn't able to take pictures of them but I did list the condition of each game separately. All told the fees were about $30, hopefully they will sell well enough to cover that. It ended up taking about six hours over two nights to list them.

holy cow dude, you are a brave and persistent man, good luck with it, I hope it works for you. I admire the tenacity and patience.

I have come to the conclusion very recently after a number of successful listing that chase the chuckwagon will be where I list all my videogame stuff from now on, with the exception of some listings on ebay using the extended listing option where you can list something with a set BIN price for as long as you want or until the item sells

I tried CTCW and didn't do too well - listed 45 or so games and didn't get much activity. I'm not really a huge fan of eBay but I think it will be better once I get some feedback. There are bids now but I think some people don't like to bid from a seller with no feedback. Well I guess that means cheap games for the people that do bid but I'd like to see them do better. Have you had luck with CTCW?

I tried CTCW and didn't do too well - listed 45 or so games and didn't get much activity. I'm not really a huge fan of eBay but I think it will be better once I get some feedback. There are bids now but I think some people don't like to bid from a seller with no feedback. Well I guess that means cheap games for the people that do bid but I'd like to see them do better. Have you had luck with CTCW?

the first time I tried CTCW I did not do well, but recently I stuck with it and it has also gotten a LOT more users in and out of there so that may also account for my recent success but yes, I have been doing very well there in the past few months

you should try it again on a few of your rare games and see what happens

you should also list the common stuff as a never ending ebay listing. it has to have a buy it now price, but it can also have "make offer". the cool thing is it stays listed until it sells or until you end it. for the common stuff, that would seem to me to be the best way to go on ebay. this way you do not have to pay the fees every time you re-list the stupid thing. do that enough times and you'll never make your money on it.

-

I may try CTCW again in the future, but listing 45 items and not selling a single one was quite a deterrent. I have managed to get enough bids on eBay to cover the listing fees, now I hope the interest continues so I can get some money back from these games. I do like your idea about unending listings though. I'm assuming the listing fee is higher but that should even out over time, right? Well I still hope everybody takes advantage of the super cheap prices the games are at now. Thanks for the info!

The 0 Feedback and stock photos is why you did not sell much on ebay. Need to start you a ebay store. Most of those you sold for 99 cents to a couple of bucks, would have brought ya $4.99 BIN. With actual photos and some positve feedback with BINs, You would have sold a couple hundred bucks worth. IMO, Hell You could have posted those on here with a couple of groups shots and no fees and Made a t least a Hundred or more. Live and learn. :)

The 0 Feedback and stock photos is why you did not sell much on ebay. Need to start you a ebay store. Most of those you sold for 99 cents to a couple of bucks, would have brought ya $4.99 BIN. With actual photos and some positve feedback with BINs, You would have sold a couple hundred bucks worth. IMO, Hell You could have posted those on here with a couple of groups shots and no fees and Made a t least a Hundred or more. Live and learn. :)

The cartridge only games ended up selling Ok. Now I have some feedback and I am not using stock photos. Plus almost every game I am selling has the case and most are complete.

The cartridge only games ended up selling Ok. Now I have some feedback and I am not using stock photos. Plus almost every game I am selling has the case and most are complete.

Try to sell some stuff here, in the marketplace. Ax all ready wants some stuff. :)

I am in too deep now to stop selling this collection on eBay. Too many bids already on the hardware for sure plus I just listed a couple hundred more of the games. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone who has bid or is watching the items.

Additionally, I was unable to get all of the Genesis games on today as planned, there are just too many. They will be going on tomorrow and then the Sega CD, Saturn and Dreamcast games have been pushed to Sunday. No big deal, there's no football right now!