IGNORED

BUNCH OF SWEET NES REPRODUCTIONS @ 14.99 BIN EACH

Shawn

Nice work. I have a few carts he has put together myself, so I know.

Thanks :) I'm glad your liking them!! I doubt I'll make many more cause NES games don't move even a 1/5 as fast as Atari games do and seeing as I'm not rich the turn around time is very important to me so I don't go broke...lol.... The prices I'm having to sell these last few off at are making me a hurtin' unit to say the least.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Thanks :) I'm glad your liking them!! I doubt I'll make many more cause NES games don't move even a 1/5 as fast as Atari games do and seeing as I'm not rich the turn around time is very important to me so I don't go broke...lol.... The prices I'm having to sell these last few off at are making me a hurtin' unit to say the least.

Whats it cost to create a repro?

Whats it cost to create a repro?

Time more than anything.

All of them have bids, except Star Trek 5, and Ball Blazer... but those two are bloody awful.

So it appears you 1/5th argument isnt quite valid, maybe 1/2 but definitely not 1/5.

All of them have bids, except Star Trek 5, and Ball Blazer... but those two are bloody awful.

So it appears you 1/5th argument isnt quite valid, maybe 1/2 but definitely not 1/5.

Star Trek 5 is pretty darn fun in my opinion. What I ment is if I had similar 2600 or 7800 games listed the BIN's would have been bought up right away where as the same seems not so true with NES games from my limited experience selling them. Right now might not be the best time to judge either due to the poor economy.