IGNORED

Sears Superman boxed for the Atari 2600

Ya McLiar is scum and a gearboxing bitch but unless (until) he is banned like many of us want him to be, we will just have to rip on him as often as possible. It's the least the bastard deserves for being such a a classic gaming vampire.

Ya McLiar is scum and a gearboxing bitch but unless (until) he is banned like many of us want him to be, we will just have to rip on him as often as possible. It's the least the bastard deserves for being such a a classic gaming vampire.

I think you have to look at McGrail this way. He provides a service by getting these games. It is not much different from what Atari2600.com does except McGrail does this as an eBay Powerseller.

Now, the reason why everyone is pissed at him is because he always says he "needs" something, lowballs to get it, then resells and does a lot of his advertising and questioning on COMMUNITY forums where he can "say" he needs something and resells it. It's basically like shitting in the neighbor's yard, then acting like it's no big deal.

The other issue I have is that PEOPLE CAN RESELL ANYTHING THEY WANT. GET OVER IT. You live in America. What kind of country do you think this is? If McGrail doesn't get it, someone else is going to resell it, so you can't act like it's "going to a collector" every single time in the hopes it might.

If I find doubles in a lot on eBay and resell, that's great. That's MY business.

What I don't agree with is McGrail coming on to the site advertising and asking questions about everything as if people don't have an issue with him in the community for "misresprenting" what he intends to do with said carts. That's the thing I am not sure he understands thoroughly, but the man does have some quality stuff, and I for one and am happy someone like that sells stuff on eBay, but NO, I don't agree with buying stuff from Shawn (20 copies of said game), games sold on AtariAge.com, and taking advantage of people who don't know about the "real" prices of those new homebrew games, but again, he's doing nothing illegal, just a bit shady feeling to a lot of the community.

You have said in the past that you receive disability. I assume it is for mental issues. You really should get some help.

Whats that? Your the homebrew rapist of the Atari world?

Edited by Shawn Sr.

What I don't agree with is McGrail coming on to the site advertising and asking questions about everything as if people don't have an issue with him in the community for "misresprenting" what he intends to do with said carts. That's the thing I am not sure he understands thoroughly, but the man does have some quality stuff, and I for one and am happy someone like that sells stuff on eBay, but NO, I don't agree with buying stuff from Shawn (20 copies of said game), games sold on AtariAge.com, and taking advantage of people who don't know about the "real" prices of those new homebrew games, but again, he's doing nothing illegal, just a bit shady feeling to a lot of the community.

That is what I take issue with, him being a lying, cheating, deceptive, predatory asshole.

I'm all for capitalism, I don't knock a guy for making an honest buck.

You have said in the past that you receive disability. I assume it is for mental issues. You really should get some help.

What the fuck did you say. He has never lied to me or this site about anything, or been shady about it. Mental Health, good god man. I have been nice thus far, but you asked for what is brought on to on this site. I need this for my collection, I have been looking for that item. Bull shit. Like I said making a buck is cool but lying about it isn't. I think you should take some of that hard earned law money and get shirink yourself. You self righteous fuck. :x :x