IGNORED

FA: Wicked Colecovision lots!

birdie3

As some of you probably already know, I lost my main job last month and am still looking for a suitable replacement. I have decided to sell some of my video game spares and was hoping there may be some interest from the folks here on Atari Age.

I have a couple of really nice Colecovision lots up for auction. These are literally "instant collection" types of lots so for anyone who was looking to get started, now is your chance. Here is the link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpeejay26QQhtZ-1

Thanks for looking.

Just a note. On your ColecoVision Lot #2 you list the consoles as "modded" noting "infamous SN74LS541N controller chips have been professionally socketted and replaced." While this is technically a "modification" from the PCB's stock form, most people consider a "modded" console to have something like an added Composite Video output, not just a board repair. Someone might be confused with the wording. Just my two cents.

OK. Good point. I appreciate you helping me to clarify this doubledown. I have changed the description to more accurately explain exactly what the buyer is getting. It now reads:

"...2 professionally refurbished consoles (infamous SN74LS541N controller chips have been

professionally socketted and replaced with brand new chips)..."

Once again, thanks for your assistance doubledown.

*WHEW* The last thing I need is for someone to publically make this auction look bad in front of potential buyers especially considering why I am having to sell some of this stuff. The refurbished consoles actually work great and I have never had any issues with them since the repairs. The repairs were done through Torbram Electronics in Kingston, Ontario, Canada if anyone is interested in contacting them about it.