IGNORED

Box of Atari Junk on eBay, 99¢ to start...

phaxda

Yes indeed, this is mine. Just stuff that I want gone and I was going to post it in the Marketplace or the Chuckwagon, but my feeling is that most people here and on the Chuck already have their own boxes of junk and do not want mine! But just in case you do, here is a link to it. Locals are especially encouraged to bid--could be really cheap if you come pick it up, as shipping is killer.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 330336574313

Yes indeed, this is mine. Just stuff that I want gone and I was going to post it in the Marketplace or the Chuckwagon, but my feeling is that most people here and on the Chuck already have their own boxes of junk and do not want mine! But just in case you do, here is a link to it. Locals are especially encouraged to bid--could be really cheap if you come pick it up, as shipping is killer.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 330336574313

First of all, Atari and junk do not belong in the same sentence. :cool:

No need to be sorry! I like fixing things too, but sometimes it is just not worth it. And one guy only needs so many extra buttons and the like.

The problem is, I keep finding crap everywhere that I do not want. If anyone needs a broken Sega Master System (pay shipping), let me know. I feel bad throwing this stuff out.

No need to be sorry! I like fixing things too, but sometimes it is just not worth it. And one guy only needs so many extra buttons and the like.

The problem is, I keep finding crap everywhere that I do not want. If anyone needs a broken Sega Master System (pay shipping), let me know. I feel bad throwing this stuff out.

What exactly is wrong with it? I may be interested.

The shell is cracked and system works only when placed on its side (loose connection somewhere, I imagine). Send me a PM if you want it.

Will have to check with the wife first. I do want this, but the last thing I want to do is piss of my wife ;)

Other than being pissed off that I asked her if I can buy something at 1:45 am, she said no.

(Normally I wouldn't have asked, but money is tight, and apparently we can't afford another online purchase)

Sorry man, I still don't want to piss of the wife :sad:

This box o' junk did not sell. If anyone wants it, just shoot me a PM, pay shipping. I will even throw in the Master System. You can still get a shipping quote off the eBay link if you fill in your ZIP.