IGNORED

Cool Bentley Compu-Vision system at Goodwill

Waterborn

Not bad! I got mine last year off of eBay for $0.99 CIB. It's a neat little system to be sure but I have no idea what anyone was thinking when they released a "pong" console in the early 80's when cart based consoles were in full swing.

Wonder what this will go for? Bentley Compu-Vision . Looks to be in very good shape. Don't see these around much, at least in the NE.

i had one a couple years ago (boxed) and had a hard time giving it away. :( you know that shopgoodwill.com is just a bunch of goodwills bidding up each others auctions right? it's worst then ebay!

Rick

Wonder what this will go for? Bentley Compu-Vision . Looks to be in very good shape. Don't see these around much, at least in the NE.

i had one a couple years ago (boxed) and had a hard time giving it away. :( you know that shopgoodwill.com is just a bunch of goodwills bidding up each others auctions right? it's worst then ebay!

Rick

I also had an extra one and I think I basically just gave it away for the cost of shipping. Nobody wants them and they frankly are very, very poorly built. I don't think I have ever seen one go for more than a few dollars on Ebay.

Hehe, well if anyone wants to give me one for my collection, I will pay shipping. ;) That would put me at 20 consoles. And yeah Rick, I pretty much just troll the Goodwill site every once in a while to see what pops up. Bought a few things over the past year and a half, but not much.

Hehe, well if anyone wants to give me one for my collection, I will pay shipping. ;) That would put me at 20 consoles. And yeah Rick, I pretty much just troll the Goodwill site every once in a while to see what pops up. Bought a few things over the past year and a half, but not much.

What the hell is it? Just a pong clone?

Nice to see another person from MA here too! :)

Pong clone or not, it is a console that is NOT currently in my collection and thus "cool" to me. :cool:

ps, To Tremoloman, yep, I live in Woburn. In case you have not seen my other posts in the NECG forums, I run a small classic game shop out of Comically Speaking (comic book store) in Reading. Come check us out if you get up our way. We are just getting started with the gaming section, but putting out new product every week.

Edited by Waterborn