IGNORED

Nevermind

CPUWIZ

EDIT: It's me, now I don't see it. :dunce:

Nevertheless, you should send Mike a message with your browser type and version number.

It seems that it just happened the first time I clicked on it, when I closed that window and clicked again, it was normal. I believe I just downloaded version 8 of IE, I actually don't know how to tell for sure. Still technologically challenged.

BTW, if someone wants a bunch of them, send me a PM and I'll give a better deal. ;)

Although it looks like only 2 sold, so I guess there is not too much interest.

I know I'm interested in a bunch of them. I just need to figure out which ones I need!

I should check into seeing if I can get my paycheck direct deposited into your account :)

BTW, if someone wants a bunch of them, send me a PM and I'll give a better deal. ;)

Although it looks like only 2 sold, so I guess there is not too much interest.

Not too much interest? I predict that will change. I purchased one for a friend. If I had cash on hand I'd grab the lot of them. As is I will be getting on the cpuwiz payment plan for probably the entire list plus the previously pm'd 2600 list. If anyone is on the fence about this purchase, you should not be. After numerous purchases from cpuwiz I have a small library of his work. The carts are always top notch.

P.S.: Payment sent.

Edited by mianrtcv

Nice work on liberating those conversions, its about time they were available. :P

Of course they are not completely liberated. They are stilled clothed in cart shells. I bet they would have lots of fun in emulators. :ponder:

Allan