IGNORED

Waterworld and Berenstain sealed!

I have a new Smurfs Save the Day and that Berenstain Bears would look real pretty sitting next to it.

I don't think I will be participating in this auction though. Bad timing for big ticket items.

Berenstain has been sold for $$$257! This must be a new record!

Nope, not a record.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...t&p=1584912

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away the Bears was a R10 and sold for crazy money but then there was a find. In a time long gone by you could get $200 for a looose cart nevermind the price for a sealed one.

Nope, not a record.

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away the Bears was a R10 and sold for crazy money but then there was a find. In a time long gone by you could get $200 for a looose cart nevermind the price for a sealed one.

Did you even read the date of the post. :ponder: The $365 price was last year.

Now I am excited about the Waterworld............

Why, YOu have one all ready. :ponder: :D

Yeah, but he still wants to know what the current value on that puppy is. :cool: If a Rabbit Transit boxed showed up for auction I would also be excited about that. I have one but have no clue as to current value since it's been forever since one has shown up.

Yeah, but he still wants to know what the current value on that puppy is. :cool: If a Rabbit Transit boxed showed up for auction I would also be excited about that. I have one but have no clue as to current value since it's been forever since one has shown up.

This is why homer is important to this site! He is very good in explaining things....... :D :thumbsup:

This is why homer is important to this site! He is very good in explaining things....... :D :thumbsup:

Suck ass. :roll: :P :D

No, no! I just want to know what the current value of this WW is.......... :D

It wasn't a question. :ponder: :twisted:

It wasn't a question. :ponder: :twisted:

Wasn't it??? :D

Nope, not a record.

Did you even read the date of the post. :ponder: The $365 price was last year.

I was refering to more like 5 to 10 years ago.