IGNORED

A few rares on ebay...

Pipster

I love those protos............ :lust:

But do you love PAL :ponder: :?:

I love the labels.....Besides, I need trade bait for a potential bigger deal. I have found that sometimes bait is better than cash...go figure...... ;)

I'll be honest, i wasn't expecting this much interest!! I guess i may as well cancel the listings and offer them up here....PM your offers i guess although i will say i've been offered $350 for the 2 loaners which rather surprised me!!

:-o That's great for PAL loaners....

These are for sale although i haven't tested them yet....

Not an issue as both use EPROM's and are repairable. ;)

Is it different for the PAL versions then? Only my Spider Maze is eprom. The Vulture Attack I have is a masked prom. Both are NTSC though...

Never seen a PAL one with a mask ROM, easy to tell, look into the bottom and you'll see 7404 variant 14 pin chip.

Then again, I haven't seen many PAL ones up close.

Is it different for the PAL versions then? Only my Spider Maze is eprom. The Vulture Attack I have is a masked prom. Both are NTSC though...

Never seen a PAL one with a mask ROM, easy to tell, look into the bottom and you'll see 7404 variant 14 pin chip.

Only a couple of hours left and i have to say doing quite well. I'm always wondering what rare games go for so i thought i'd let you all know (no names unless the buyers want to make themselves known)...

2 x lab loaners $350

Mangia £55

Missile Control & Treasure Below $120

All these prices are including shipping from the UK.

Only a couple of hours left and i have to say doing quite well. I'm always wondering what rare games go for so i thought i'd let you all know (no names unless the buyers want to make themselves known)...

2 x lab loaners $350

Mangia £55

Mangia £55 :-o wow you made a killing on that cart,someone wanted it desperately,no wonder my ebay bid was canceled on that cart.

Mangia £55 :-o wow you made a killing on that cart,someone wanted it desperately,no wonder my ebay bid was canceled on that cart.

same with the two video gem carts ....

surfers paradise went for 12 pounds on ebay ... and didn't spend more than 20 for mine at the eurocon ...

A couple of others did ok...

Rubik's Cube £23

Chuckwagon £40.98

Miner 2049er vol2 £13.50

Surfer's Paradise £12

Thought Surfer's would sell for more really but overall not bad.

I had no choice with Mangia, he must have really wanted it.

Edited by Pipster

2 x lab loaners $350

Mangia £55

Hmmmmm, seems that I made a good deal with mine.........