IGNORED

Only $100,000.00 what a bargain

Mark Wolfe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160341661915

gee I wonder if this will sell??

sheesh

edit: my god, he has the nerve to charge shipping on top of that... can you imagine? one tenth of a MILLION dollars and the guy thinks that charging shipping is jjst business as usual... lol

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

I was actually going to snap that one up but only because I have been searching high and low for that Tetris keychain and thats all I would have really needed from that lot.

Thankfully I found one at ye olde flea market over the weekend thus saving myself $99,999.00. :D

I was actually going to snap that one up but only because I have been searching high and low for that Tetris keychain and thats all I would have really needed from that lot.

Thankfully I found one at ye olde flea market over the weekend thus saving myself $99,999.00. :D

bwahahahaha... I was thinking... do I buy a HOUSE this year or a large lot of well kept video games and accessories?

tough call, I better consult my financial advisor... Krusty the Clown!

It is actually a really nice collection if you take the time to read through it all. he only has a small fraction in the photos and his description is long and rambling and hard to read because of the way the page is formatted and because he used ALL CAPS!!

Had he taken the time to do a very thoughtful and well documented auction, he could conceivably ask for around 5 grand or more without being ashamed to do it. On a good day he could maybe get 8k but the only way he'd get more is to break it up and sell it off separately.

This is almost like he really does not want to sell it but decided to show it off and pay money in ebay fees for the privilege.

This guy needs to join AtariAge and share the collection with people here who can appreciate it.

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

Im going to offer $5000.

Think I might get it?

I'll be selling my body if I win. Im a broke hoe! :D

if he does not take 5 grand he's stupid... what about shipping though?

I cant do it...Im affraid I'll win..lol

hehe, understood. I made a few offers that wound up being accepted that astounded me. The most recent for me was a consolized NeoGeo MVS. I made an offer of $150... it had controllers and a game with it too and the guy accepted... I was blown away and needless to say I scrounged up $150 really quickly and it hurt like hell to do it too because I was broke.

I don't think this guy REALLY wants to sell his beloved collection because otherwise he would have approached it more methodically and instead of showing pictures of all the game mags, which really is confusing to me, he would show detailed photos of all the actual games and consoles.

Im going to offer $5000.

Think I might get it?

Awww go ahead, what could it hurt? :ponder: :P

What will we eat for the next year honey? :P

Im going to offer $5000.

Think I might get it?

hehe, understood. I made a few offers that wound up being accepted that astounded me. The most recent for me was a consolized NeoGeo MVS. I made an offer of $150... it had controllers and a game with it too and the guy accepted... I was blown away and needless to say I scrounged up $150 really quickly and it hurt like hell to do it too because I was broke.

I don't think this guy REALLY wants to sell his beloved collection because otherwise he would have approached it more methodically and instead of showing pictures of all the game mags, which really is confusing to me, he would show detailed photos of all the actual games and consoles.

Thats an awesome deal mark!

Im going to offer $5000.

Think I might get it?

Awww go ahead, what could it hurt? :ponder: :P

What will we eat for the next year honey? :P

you could make a paper mache mash out of the mags and eat it like oatmeal

mmmmm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160341661915

gee I wonder if this will sell??

sheesh

edit: my god, he has the nerve to charge shipping on top of that... can you imagine? one tenth of a MILLION dollars and the guy thinks that charging shipping is jjst business as usual... lol

GOd, what should I do, kids college fund? video games? new house? video games?

Looked at the orignal link...i recall it saying 'extremly rare'

please tell me, what is rare about that lot (unless there was only 1 ever console manufactured of what he/she owned and the games as well)

the guy re-tooled his auction some-what and now it is listed as a non-ending auction, well, it won't end unless the seller ends it or someone uses BIN. his main problem, and the reason why I think he really, deep down inside, does NOT want to sell it, is because he is not listing the most prominent parts of his collection. he really does have a very nice and very complete collection but why he chooses to use photos of the magazines and various and sundry bullshit items is proof to me that he really does not want to sell it.

Im going to offer $5000.

Think I might get it?

Done it myself before now. If you really want it, buy it at the asking price, if you don't then I'll keep it. Wacked out auctions also helps draw people to the rest of the stuff you have for sale.

There is a guy on eBay UK at the minute selling a lot of A8 stuff with inflated prices (NIB Collosal Adventure for £200). In the US it might sell, but there's a limited market over here (so I was surprised by that large Atari 800 collection that went for £350 a few weeks back).