IGNORED

Will he throw in the coffee and donuts?

MegaManFan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1385208136

Honestly, he should spend less time at Dunkin' Donuts and more finding a system to test those on. 22 boxed games is tempting, but he can't even be bothered to check if they have instructions LET alone make sure they're all working? :(

I have a dumb question, he says that the condition of everything varies from good to poor and then procedes to say that everything is in good shape? Am I the only one confussed here? ;)

Yeah, you're the only one confussed here..

Now CONFUSED, we all are..

Inky is being a jerk today.

:D :D :D

Am I the only one confussed here? ;)

Yeah, you're the only one confussed here..

Now CONFUSED, we all are..

Inky is being a jerk today.

:D :D :D

LOL. But seriously, I liked the Pac-Man roasting on the grill avatar. Maybe you're newfound droll-ness is due to that all too serious hat! Makes Inky look like Charlie Chaplin. :D

LOL.  But seriously, I liked the Pac-Man roasting on the grill avatar.  Maybe you're newfound droll-ness is due to that all too serious hat!  Makes Inky look like Charlie Chaplin. :D

I actually tried to put Leiderhosen on him, to celebrate Oct. 6, National German-American day, but the only thing I could find was this hat...

For thanksgiving I'm gonna have Pac Man on a plate and Inky wearing a Pilgrim hat...

Is $18 shipping too high for the number of boxed games or is that normal for that many cartridges?

It depends on how it is shipped.

If the seller ships Media Mail, $18.00 is WAY too high.

If he/she is shipping UPS, FedEX, or Parcel Post(USPS) then its probably $5.00 or so more then actual.

I would guess the seller is shipping Media Mail(cost about $7 or so) and keeping the rest as profit that isn't subject to eBay's final value fee. Which is sneaky, wrong, and against eBay's rules.