IGNORED

Atari XE Video Game Cartridge Questions

Draugr

Hi,

I was curious if there is a list of all the carts released in the grey casing with the CEGS typical blue label with the red and yellow XE symbol on the game label?

I currently have 21 of them and I'm curious to know how many there are total and if possible is there a list of the carts made for the XEGS? I've seen and have guides that list Atari 8-bit carts, but I specifically would like a list of XEGS carts. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

P.S: How come there is no Atari XEGS section on atariage like there is for the 2600, 5200, 7800?

Hi,

I was curious if there is a list of all the carts released in the grey casing with the CEGS typical blue label with the red and yellow XE symbol on the game label?

I currently have 21 of them and I'm curious to know how many there are total and if possible is there a list of the carts made for the XEGS? I've seen and have guides that list Atari 8-bit carts, but I specifically would like a list of XEGS carts. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

P.S: How come there is no Atari XEGS section on atariage like there is for the 2600, 5200, 7800?

John,

I don't know if any list refers to XE carts specifically. I know the DP Guide doesn't list them as a subset. Perhaps Andrew Krieg's list would be of more help.

Many people know from the title which games were available for the XE. The only crossovers from the old carts would be Donkey Kong and Super Breakout. Also, Eastern Front was released with an XE label but in an old style case.

As for Atari Age, just be patient. Albert has told me on several occassions that the 8bit section is up next.

John

As John said, the 8-bit section will be the next one to go online. It's going to take a lot of work, as there is an incredible amount of hardware and software for the 8-bit computers (400/800/XL/XE). This will also be the first "computer" system we're adding to the site, so we'll have to make some changes to accomodate the different nature of computer systems versus the consoles we have in our database as well. I'm a huge 8-bit fan (like John, although I'm sure he has more cool 8-bit stuff than I do), so I'm really looking forward to getting this section online. :)

..Al