IGNORED

SO MANY BOXES!

I took a look in my game system boxes and I realized, I've got a lot of boxes. Just look at all of them!!!

post-23335-1245196962_thumb.jpg

and those are just the boxes for the games. Look at all the boxes for my systems.

post-23335-1245197030_thumb.jpg

post-23335-1245197076_thumb.jpg

I couldn't fit my SNES box into the first picture. I have my system boxes filled with the game boxes. Since my closet is filled with junk I just have all these boxes dangerously stacked on top of my computer desk.

post-23335-1245204248_thumb.jpg

Well if there ever would be a power socket overload (which there probably would be in my room) then that just means more things to spread the flame :) !

I took a look in my game system boxes and I realized, I've got a lot of boxes. Just look at all of them!!!

post-23335-1245196962_thumb.jpg

and those are just the boxes for the games. Look at all the boxes for my systems.

post-23335-1245197030_thumb.jpg

post-23335-1245197076_thumb.jpg

I couldn't fit my SNES box into the first picture. I have my system boxes filled with the game boxes. Since my closet is filled with junk I just have all these boxes dangerously stacked on top of my computer desk.

post-23335-1245204248_thumb.jpg

Well if there ever would be a power socket overload (which there probably would be in my room) then that just means more things to spread the flame :) !

Awesome, the leaning tower of piza :P Wow, I got quiet a few, but I never put anything in the system boxes, that's where the system trays and docs go :P

Cool to see all those together in such nice shape though, but that last picture looks a little dangerous :lol:

Not to rain on your parade, but if you want to start a thread purely to brag about something you might want to make sure it's actually 'brag worthy'. Thirty some odd assorted game boxes isn't exactly something to shout about around here.

Tempest

Not to rain on your parade, but if you want to start a thread purely to brag about something you might want to make sure it's actually 'brag worthy'. Thirty some odd assorted game boxes isn't exactly something to shout about around here.

Tempest

I was kind of thinking that myself. Hell I've got over 100 N64 boxes alone. Not to mention every other system I have stuff for.

Tempest

I was kind of thinking that myself. Hell I've got over 100 N64 boxes alone. Not to mention every other system I have stuff for.

lol!

I am thinking that poop is having some fun! I can see no reason to take the wind out of his sails................ :D :P

Awesome, the leaning tower of piza :P Wow, I got quiet a few, but I never put anything in the system boxes, that's where the system trays and docs go :P

Cool to see all those together in such nice shape though, but that last picture looks a little dangerous :lol:

The boxes aren't in as great condition as you think. All the 2600 and intelly boxes are squashed, some of the 5200 boxes are in good condition, but the N64, SNES, and Gameboy boxes are in almost perfect condition. I seem like the only person who takes care of these sorts of things. When I got my 2600 the top of the box with the picture of the system was cut off. You can see in one of the pictures that the 5200 box has a gaping hole on the top. The Intelly box is all taped up.

The SNES Gameboy and N64 were the only systems I had since I literally was a fetus so that's why those boxes are in great condition.

Tempest

Well if that isn't anything to brag about.....

Did you happen to see the 2 thousand dollar instrument on the right :D ???

Tempest

Does that mean you like to toot your own horn? :D

Tempest

Does that mean you like to toot your own horn? :D

Well, it's the school's horn. Oh wait, that's even worse :| .

Did somebody say BOXES????????? :ponder:

:D

I say JAWS!!!! :D

Yeah! It needs alittle more work but it done.

I just have 5 other project for ppl here in the works and my real life...and shipping stuff out put a huge hamper on my personal box fun. :(

But you should see some stuff soon from other projects. Hope you like em. ;)

Come on... the dude is proud of his 30 boxes... We must encourage him to come deeper into the dark side that is CIB collecting. There isn't a room in my house that doesn't have several game or system boxes in it. You name it, closets, bathrooms, kids rooms, whatever... Now, if I could only get away with building a house from recycled game parts... that would be awesome. Think walls made from PS2's and NES consoles. :D

AX

Come on... the dude is proud of his 30 boxes... We must encourage him to come deeper into the dark side that is CIB collecting. There isn't a room in my house that doesn't have several game or system boxes in it. You name it, closets, bathrooms, kids rooms, whatever... Now, if I could only get away with building a house from recycled game parts... that would be awesome. Think walls made from PS2's and NES consoles. :D

AX

I'm going to tile my kitchen with Combat carts.