IGNORED

Good Arcade Stick for PS3\PS2

cimerians

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks I never heard of that one, how does it "feel"?

Doed it click when you move the stick? (I hate that)

really? I thought that was the entire point of arcade sticks. I keep rejecting ps2 arcade sticks that don't click.

in that case you might like some of the pelican arcade sticks that look like this. I've got the ps2 one in the link and one that looks just about like it but has an xbox/gamecube/ps2 cord on the end. I've even seen wireless ones (maybe I have one of those too, who knows?) since that style of controller features an analog stick, it doesn't click.

of course I think they're pure crap and that calling something without microswitches an arcade stick should be a crime. but it takes all kinds to make fruit cup. and at least they're really inexpensive.

Edited by Reaperman

LOL....yeah I guess Im one of the few people who hates the click since I cant remember any arcade machines in the old days clicking like that but I rarely played fighters in the arcade for me its mainly for classic arcade games.

I do have the one you posted and mine is yellow instead of blue with all the connectors on the back but I cant seem to use it on a PS3.

I have a PS2 to PS3 adapter but it doesnt seem to work well with the Pelican.

I guess my topic should have said Good Arcade Stick for PS3....