IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - The Big Project: Day 2

RSS Bot

The second day of our remodeling-type thing. They worked on the ceiling that was caving in kind of in the den, and took the wallpaper off the kitchen and my bathroom, and then they left without telling me. A few hours later, just before Mom got home and we were going to go somewhere, a guy came back, and he began working on painting the master bedroom ceiling. So, we took the dog and went to the game store, where I decided to start a complete collection of "Classic NES Series" GBA games. Today I got Xevious, which goes along with what I already have: Super Mario Bros., Ice Climber, and Dr. Mario. It's too bad about the Classic NES Series, and I suppose they're not going to do that type of thing anymore with the stupid Virtual Console on the Wii. It's only stupid because of that, and b.) I haven't tried it yet because I don't know what else I have to get/have. Mom is going to leave work early to get her hair done, so hopefuly by the time she gets home those people will have already gone (like yesterday) so we can go to the one on Lancaster. I don't know how much longer they have to do this, but I really hate getting up at 7 in the morning. I actually fell asleep for a half-hour while they were here this morning. They're not coming here this weekend, so that's good, and I can do whatever I want to (read: Sleep.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6200