IGNORED

Super Street Fighter II POSTER KIT at Chuckwagon

nathanallan

I have googled it, and so can you.

It's a software package that lets you create posters that have the Street Fighter characters in certain poses and scenes. I haven't used it, no, but I have read about it.

Not good enough? That's okay. I even put a description on the actual auction and quoted a webpage that had more information than I.

What else would you like to know about it?

Didn't realize this was your auction, didn't look at it that close. It sounded like 'Hey, what is this?', then a bump. So you found it this morning and put it up for sale right away? I thought you were asking a question, my mistake.

There are quite a few instances of useless bumps and such on this site and I have seen a couple by you but you are by no means the worst and it figures the one time I decide to say something I just picked the wrong thread. :|

Useless posts in general annoy me, people just bumping or saying nothing gets under my skin.

This does seem kinda cool though, like I said, without realizing this was yours I didn't understand the bump.

So, another bump for your auction and I'm sure this will get even more people to check it out. :cool: