IGNORED

Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 with American Laser Light Gun & Accessories

doubledown

I have for auction my Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 console. The auction lot includes the console, 2 official Panasonic controllers, 1 American Laser Games GameGun, an A/V cable, and a sampling of games and assorted paperwork/catalogs. Everything in the lot has been tested and works perfectly including the rare GameGun.

Auction Link

Well the starting bid is $49.99 and there is no reserve. So as long as there is one starting bid it will sell. I had previously listed and sold it on ebay about a year ago, but the buyer never paid. I'm just finally getting around to re-listing it.

I put $55 on it, and whom ever has the proxy is still in the lead. I know the guns are worth a lil bit, and this is the best looking version of some of those American Laser Games titles. I'm looking forward to having my 3do kiosk most of all. I still gotta find a microwave cart the trade the dude (that is what he uses it for).

AX

Last bump, the auction ends tonight.

The GameGuns are definately pretty rare. They normally go for near or just over $50 from what I've seen, and the FZ-1 is considered the most desirable of al of the 3DO consoles.

So let the bidding war start!