IGNORED

He must have lots of cash

Philflound

Not to knock this bidder, in fact I might have sold to him in the past, but have you checked out the ebay userid: davekreg. This guy is buying up everything known to man pertaining to vintage video games and he's spending a fortune doing it. He must have a lot of money to burn, since he seems to be overpaying for some things. Like a lone Glib cart for $175? And 3 sealed Mythicon games for $80?

I'm glad someone has all this extra cash to spend on their hobby. I wish I could do the same. If I had lots of money, I'd probably over pay just to get everything. Though I have tons of games, it's taken me many years to acquire them. He seems to want everything immediately. :)

The one thing that is bad though is that part of the fun of a hobby is to try and acquire things in the wild. When your heart races because you just got a big score, even if it was only one game. When you have this much money and can buy everything on Ebay, it sometimes takes the fun out of it. Oh, and Dave, if you read this and have some doubles, drop me a line. I need many boxes and some instructions. Maybe we can work a deal.

Phil

Now how come none of these people bid on my items? :D

Anyway, if someone is bidding because they enjoy these items and money is no object, than more power to them. Myself I have to keep my purchases modest (unless I win the lottery some day).