IGNORED

boxed frogger II in atari lot

Lincoln

The Coleco version of DKJR is actually kind of tough to find. It sometimes fetches $25 by itself. The Tesleys games are $5-10 each probably and Frogger II I've seen anywhere from $50-150 so if you needed all those it was a good deal. For me this lot was $36 something to ship, or over $90 shipped at the closing price, more than I'd want to pay . But I think it was a good deal overall.

I won the lot. I was actually surprised that my bid won. Shipping from Tacoma, Washington to Klamath Falls, Oregon is only $20 so a total of $75 for the whole deal. I have all of these games, but I can never resist a good deal. The Frogger II obviously has some value, but I also liked the boxed Smurfs (maybe $40) and the boxed Donkey Kong, Jr. (maybe $15). I can sell the system separately for a little bit. When all is said and done I think the Frogger II will have cost me nothing. Always a good deal.

I won the lot. I was actually surprised that my bid won. Shipping from Tacoma, Washington to Klamath Falls, Oregon is only $20 so a total of $75 for the whole deal. I have all of these games, but I can never resist a good deal. The Frogger II obviously has some value, but I also liked the boxed Smurfs (maybe $40) and the boxed Donkey Kong, Jr. (maybe $15). I can sell the system separately for a little bit. When all is said and done I think the Frogger II will have cost me nothing. Always a good deal.

I forgot about the auction but was planning on Sniping with 81.79 Would I have one? :D

I was planning on $105. I reigistered two times and they never send the damn email confirmation. (I was banned years ago for using my business name instead of my name... they hate me) Tacoma is the same location that sent me a box of all the floor sweepings from their store, including a rubber glove and all kind of other horrible crap.

AX