IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - The Big Project: Day 4

RSS Bot

OK, this is beginning to suck. Mom woke me up when she left for work at 6am. They were an hour late (big surprise), coming in at 9am. They painted and painted, and right now, they are still painting, after taking a 90-minute lunch break 4 hours ago. In the beginning, they said that they'd start cleaning up at 4 and leave at 4:30. It's 5 and they're still here working and haven't even started cleaning up yet. I WANT THEM GONE, DAMMIT! The stupid dog got in the paint and even managed to get his paw in the paint even though the paint had been covered. Even mom, who can be nice and stupid about things like this, said she's not going to hire them again if she needs anything done. While they do work, they do tend to stay later and later. One time it was about 6:15 when the guy finally left. The cat is still in my room, and Mom is with the dog while they still work into the night. Sometimes I wonder "Why not just sleep on the couch and the floor while you're at it? You don't seem to ever leave until nightfall!" Well, I'm beginning to think you'll see a blog entry titled "The Big Project: Day 17" someday. God how I wish I was dead...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6211