IGNORED

2 ultra ultra rare Activision homebrew INTV games 4 sale

Rev

**not mine,but i wish they were** :D

link

check out this guys 2 intv auctions.ive been trying to find these 2 ultra rare homebrew games (robot rubble,league of light)since they secretly came out.now that someone is leting them go i dont have the extra cash :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

**not mine,but i wish they were** :D

link

check out this guys 2 intv auctions.ive been trying to find these 2 ultra rare homebrew games (robot rubble,league of light)since they secretly came out.now that someone is leting them go i dont have the extra cash :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Should of saved your pennies then!!!!

Out of curiosity, what's the deal with replacing 'have' with 'of' lately? (noticed that a lot of people on the internet seem to be doing that). Is that slang/dialect or something else?

Out of curiosity, what's the deal with replacing 'have' with 'of' lately? (noticed that a lot of people on the internet seem to be doing that). Is that slang/dialect or something else?

It's just sloppy written English being impacted by the tendency for people to use "should've" in spoken English and then misspell the written form based on how the contraction sounds, since the "ve" part - s̸ho̵odəv - is, in one form, the same pronunciation as the word "of": əv, before consonants also ə; əv, äv.

From Common Errors in English Usage (2nd Edition) by Paul Brians:

WRONG: COULD OF, SHOULD OF, WOULD OF

RIGHT: COULD HAVE, SHOULD HAVE, WOULD HAVE

This is one of those errors typically made by a person more familiar with the spoken than the written form of English. A sentence like "I would have gone if anyone had given me free tickets" is normally spoken in a slurred way so that the two words "would have" are not distinctly separated, but blended together into what is properly rendered "would've." Seeing that "V" tips you off right away that "would've" is a contraction of "would have." But many people hear "would of" and that's how they write it. Wrong.

Note that "must of" is similarly an error for "must have."