IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Jigsaw Puzzle: Times Square

RSS Bot

I went to the only Wal-Mart Supercenter in town, which was right down the street from where i used to live. Mom was looking through the toys section trying to find a birthday present for my niece, when I saw some jigsaw puzzles. Hmm, I thought to myself, "An interesting way to spend the time." So I got one and a jigsaw puzzle mat. The jigsaw puzzle mat is bad quality, but the jigsaw puzzle itself is cool. So, after a couple hours of working when Mom was gone, this is the result:

blogentry-9475-1246049501.jpg

It's a panoramic photo of Times Square at night. As you can see, I have the border all done, now I need to fill it in. I had a heck of a time completing the border because I thought it was going to be bigger than it actually turned out to be. But now that I got the border done, I think the hard part will be filling in the rest to complete the puzzle. I figure I should have this done by the middle of next week, if not sooner. And yes, that is a jar of peanut butter on the dining room table. I need to figure out where I can get some jigsaw puzzle glue and glue this sucker together once I'm finished with it.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6219