IGNORED

¡Pd. 4 Thrust 5-02;1 Lawsuit + 18 Months == FINALLY results!

Godzilla

Here is my optimistic comment:

Fish was kind enough to ship my eBay auction winning for free (via airmail) because he owed me a trade item from ages ago (which I already have by now and he couldn't find it) and he even gave me a little bit off the final price.

I am happy. :) :thumbsup:

If I have to take someone to court to get acknowledgement of a problem, much less any kind of tangible results (again, we shall see,) don't expect me to dance with happiness when said litigant finally says 'they are going to do' what they were supposed to do years ago. Especially when even that aspect is handled with such loving care as we have seen with his image bogarting auctions etc.

If I have to take someone to court to get acknowledgement of a problem, much less any kind of tangible results (again, we shall see,) don't expect me to dance with happiness when said litigant finally says 'they are going to do' what they were supposed to do years ago. Especially when even that aspect is handled with such loving care as we have seen with his image bogarting auctions etc.

Ok, I understand.

But IMO the topic header should inform the visitors of this forum, and your question isn't current anymore. Please! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, they have finally arrived. I got lucky, my boxes are in excellent condition & Jah threw in a bunch of neat 2600 banners and little printed 'high score tabs' and ads for atari related events and such.

Does it make up for 18 months and lawsuits? Well, it's finally here, so I'll just let sleeping dogs lie.

Good to hear that. :)

BTW: The word Thrust is completely missing form the title now. ;)

don't you mean FROM the title? Maybe we need Zylon Bane to give you a handy link to learn the differnece between FROM and FORM ? :-) (JK)

Well, I managed to squeez Thrust back into the title, while still maintaining some semblance of readability thanks to 'prince-izing' some of the text. And I added spanish exclamation points for some extra ¡Emphasis!

WOOHOO!!!! (jump.gif)

i just received my HUGE package from FISH!!! which had all of these and many other things! Plus the 2 packages, 1 for Russ and Joel (Joel i need your mailing address) some of my items:

bomb 2 pack (THANK YOU FISH!!!)

thrust+ like it Thomas! :)

boxed joysticks

boxed dig dug (red)

MANY loose carts

signs from his expo

Many, MANY other surprise items also!! though i could have done without that one surprise! lucky for me i had my heart medication near by! :D

as soon as i hear from fish i will send out the packages for Russ and joel! (priority mail)

BIG Thanks to Fish for making good on our trade and sending me soooo much extra stuff.. 8)

also BIG Thanks to Thomas, Marc and Albert and Alex of ATARIAGE!

now i just have one outstanding homebrew that's not completed yet, 4 more months and it will 2 years since i paid for it complete! you know who you are! :ponder:

Take Care,

Rick

would that be some strange game with only two letters in its title? :ponder:

The one that does not play like Q*Bert? :ponder:

:D

yea that one. The 'other' one I am waiting on two of. Since thrust is now 'fini' finally

Im sure it will be finished, yea, and giant babies will fight on my 2600!

lol I now have -FOUR- thrusts.

original hozer thrust

hozer thrust SE (the one I JUST finally got,)

thrus+ / DC / Whatever

Thrus+ Platinum

well, its says 'Thrus+' on the carts....

Yup, that's called "artistic freedom". ;)

The name is Thrust+, you can trust me on that! :)

oh REALLY? and WHAT would you know about it ????

It says 'Thrus+' on the cart, and so shall it be called :-) So it was written, so it is.

It says 'Thrus+' on the cart, and so shall it be called :-) So it was written, so it is.

Look at my custom status, it is written all over AtariAge. So who do you believe more? A piece of paper or AtariAge? :)

Or maybe you got the wrong game? :ponder: :D

Look at my custom status, it is written all over AtariAge. So who do you believe more? A piece of paper or AtariAge? :)

Or maybe you got the wrong game? :ponder: :D

Your avatar shows THRUS+

:D