IGNORED

¡Pd. 4 Thrust 5-02;1 Lawsuit + 18 Months == FINALLY results!

Godzilla

Knew I was on the list of "still waiting" Just wanted to be sure I was on the list of "ready to sue his pants off!!!" It really irks me that Jahfish is buying stuff on e-bay.

So, I guess that means, add *@#$%?/!!!!!!!! to my name....It will be one year ago in t-minus 55 days.......

Randy :x :x :x

Knew I was on the list of "still waiting" Just wanted to be sure I was on the list of "ready to sue his pants off!!!" It really irks me that Jahfish is buying stuff on e-bay.  

So, I guess that means, add *@#$%?/!!!!!!!! to my name....It will be one year ago in t-minus 55 days.......

Randy :x  :x  :x

Ok, got it. :D

Dan Cage recieved his.. I'll email him and ask him if it was from Atari Age or from Fish.

Yes, and he has the received status on the list.

BTW: I used to do a ton of trading with Fish, I still give him the benefit of the doubt.

I have heard the very same from many people, but not very many have so much confidence left.

BTW: I used to do a ton of trading with Fish, I still give him the benefit of the doubt.

Well I traded with him once, I received one wrong cartridge and one with a piece broken off (a similar thing happened to another collector in Amsterdam).

I never bothered emailing him about it (so maybe it's not so nice posting this here :roll: ), but just decided not to trade with him in the future.

The only reason why I ordered the Thrust+ was the fact Thomas Jentz was involved so I guessed it would be ok this time.

- Sandy

Just to keep you informed

Fish is constantly buying stuff on eBay:

DJ equipment, Star Wars merchendise, a Videotape etc.  

And a keyboard for a Mac, maybe he can answer his emails then. :roll:  

Looks like he is having fun! :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

??? strange. He has 2 names by eBay, but by the other name he has not buy anything. And the last things he sell, he has not send.

But by the other name he is buying???

I have write him an e-mail, and told him he should post something here. But I think this will not help much, because it seeme, that he is not interested on Atari anymore. :?

I have see him not bid on Atari things in the last month.

Just to keep you informed

Fish is constantly buying stuff on eBay:

DJ equipment, Star Wars merchendise, a Videotape etc.  

And a keyboard for a Mac, maybe he can answer his emails then. :roll:  

Looks like he is having fun! :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

How did you find out, I thought German privacy policies don't allow you to search on a bidder :?

-San

How did you find out, I thought German privacy policies don't allow you to search on a bidder :?  

-San

We know his eBay name, and we can see his feedback. So we see positive feedbacks in April. ;)

So he is still buying. :ponder:

But don't reply here in this board.

Can anybody tell me what is the problem with Jah Fish now ?

I´m the one who sold him the footpedals some months ago and he told me that someone wants to make a game for these footpedals.

He bought about 100 and paid for them , but I haven´t heard of him since then / he did not win any of my auctions on ebay.

Did he try to sell the game and did not send it or did he not send the footpedals ?

Thimo