IGNORED

School Girl is at it again.

hhwolfman

I wonder what kind of school it is. :ponder:

Why do I hear Aerosmith "Dude looks like a lady" when I see that pic?

Why do I shudder seeing that pic and hearing the song in my head... :ponder: Oh right, because I am terrified of the dreams that will come forth.

What do people think the selling price will be?

My guess is between $1k-$1.5k

If it goes that low Wonder will step in to keep the value up.

He can't keep doing that forever. Eventually, he'll run out of people to trade with that have items worth $1,500 ;)

He can't keep doing that forever. Eventually, he'll run out of people to trade with that have items worth $1,500 ;)

Just remember what Atari did when they had too many ETs.

Just remember what Atari did when they had too many ETs.

:rolling:

I personally think he can get the $4,999 asking price. The problem is that most people are not smart in selling something like this. First the guy should put a shipping price in the actual listing. That way his auction shows up with the highest price items when anyone lists highest price first. Next he should put a 30 day listing on this game. Then, and this is key. Wait. If he lists it for just a month, no one will buy, but if he lists it over, and over, and over, and over again the game will haunt those who really want it. It's at their finger tips, they just need to pony up the price. Sure the people who want this will hold off because of the price, but if he puts it up there year, upon year, upon year, eventually someone will bite. It might take awhile but someone will bite. People have patience, but with a grail, their patience will be tested.

Edited by homerwannabee

Just to let you guys know, school girl is a valid seller. I have been to the house twice, and talked to the b/f (never met her, but even if she doesn't exist, who cares?). His stuff is amazing, he is a really nice guy and pulled out all of it to show me. I bought a Crazy Climber box/instructions and also two SEALED Adventurevision games from him. I wanted his Air Raid game but he wouldn't part with it at the time. I will be heading there again soon and buying more stuff.

I personally think he can get the $4,999 asking price. The problem is that most people are not smart in selling something like this. First the guy should put a shipping price in the actual listing. That way his auction shows up with the highest price items when anyone lists highest price first. Next he should put a 30 day listing on this game. Then, and this is key. Wait. If he lists it for just a month, no one will buy, but if he lists it over, and over, and over, and over again the game will haunt those who really want it. It's at their finger tips, they just need to pony up the price. Sure the people who want this will hold off because of the price, but if he puts it up there year, upon year, upon year, eventually someone will bite. It might take awhile but someone will bite. People have patience, but with a grail, their patience will be tested.

It will go for around 2k or it won't go at all. HHW

It will go for around 2k or it won't go at all. HHW

Yep, and I can only think of one person who may pony up $2k for it ;) Question is, will they bite...

Last 2 that sold on ebay were $2k (wonder007) and $1,500. The one Wonder won would have gone for around $1,500 too if he didnt bid ;) I can't see this title remaining over $1,500 for too much longer

Me, I'll just buy a REALLY good used car instead. Hell, I wouldn't even pay that much for a used car.

I honestly can't think of anything that's worth five grand to me, except the calm security that five grand in the bank would buy.

The thing is, in 10 years your used 2003 $5,000 car will be worth nothing and ready for the junk yard, while Air Raid will likely grow in value. I wouldn't pay 5k for it, but I'd rather have the game if someone is giving me a choice of that or a used car of equal value.

But at least a car will give you 5 years of motoring service. An air raid cart is just a very expensive paper weight ;) And there is no guarantee it will be worth anything in 5 years. if a case of even 50 CIB copies were found, a loose one would be worth $50, precisely how much you would get for your car

Me, I'll just buy a REALLY good used car instead. Hell, I wouldn't even pay that much for a used car.

I honestly can't think of anything that's worth five grand to me, except the calm security that five grand in the bank would buy.

The thing is, in 10 years your used 2003 $5,000 car will be worth nothing and ready for the junk yard, while Air Raid will likely grow in value. I wouldn't pay 5k for it, but I'd rather have the game if someone is giving me a choice of that or a used car of equal value.

Hey at least the price of scrap metal has been going up.