IGNORED

Planet Bob - Mii and the Wii - 3 / 2009

RSS Bot

Hi there!

Since the last report I managed to reduce my shopping list some, but of course I also had to add some new must haves to the list again :)

The list of games I'm done with: Wii Sports, Zelda TP, Excite Truck, Metal Slug Anthology, Geometry Wars, Bully :thumbsup:, Eledees, Zack & Wiki :thumbsup:, Mario Galaxy, Death Jr., Battalion Wars 2, Disaster :thumbsup:, Metroid 3 :thumbsup:, Fire Emblem :thumbsup:, Boom Blox, de Blob, Opoona, Lego Indiana Jones, Okami, No More Heros :thumbsup:, MadWorld

The rest of my Wii collection:

Secret Files Tunguska => It's an okay point'n'click adventure, especially if you're a fan of the LucasArts classics. I don't regret buying it, but I won't get the sequel either :|

Deadly Creatures => It looks very good, but unfortunately I can't play the motion-sickness inducing spider levels. Its upside down wall and ceiling crawling is killing me :sad:

Force Unleashed => This was fun while it lasted, but already forgotten an hour later ;)

Resident Evil 4 => Sitting ready-to-go on the shelf. "Haunting Ground" is the last Capcom game left in the queue before it, so it should be a matter of days now until I finally get to play it :)

==========================================

My current shopping list:

Super Paper Mario => I'm close to dropping this one from the list. Nintendo seems a bit greedy here - still asking for the full price after two years! :-o

Wario Land - The Shake Dimension => I saw that for 30 Euro in a shop last weekend and I plan to bring some money with me next time I'm going there ;)

Tomb Raider Underworld => This'll also be a rather soonish purchase, since its price dropped on Amazon already.

Tenchu => See above ;)

Rogue Trooper: This one is getting surprisingly good reviews in Germany, around ~75%. Also I still feel a bit guilty for skipping CoD:WaW.

Anno => I'll get this one for my wife. I learned that it offers some simplistic coop tasks to perform for a second player, so I might even join her game for a while ;)

Little Kings Story => Such a lovely gem, I definitely must have this.

The Conduit => I here there not much in it for solo players like me, but I still want to give it a chance.

Another Code R => I always thought the DS one was good, but too short. The Wii version seems to remedy that, so I'm really looking forward to meet Ashley again :)

Tiger Woods 10 => My #1 choice for WM+!

Overlord Dark Legend => A Pikmin for goths, yay! :D

==========================================

My future Hopelist (Updated!):

Spyborgs => I love the updated graphics, I'm sure this'll become a killer app for the Wii!

Mario & Sonic Olyimpic Winter Games => Video Winter Games usually are tons better than the summer ones, so I'm looking forward to this one. I might even get me a Balance Board for it ;)

Monster Hunter 3 => Well, I'm usually no fan of Online games, but maybe this one changes everything?

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom => Not my favourite genre, but so totally over the top and from Capcom? I'll have a look!

Fragile => I love the setting and the art style and the atmosphere and it finally got confirmed for Europe! Yay! :D

Ghostbusters => I'm waiting for this so long now, I'll sure gonna explode when it doesn't arrive soon now!

Greetings,

Manuel

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6263