IGNORED

Wipeout HD Fury

DaytonaUSA

well I went for the upgrade.

can't say much of its content is my style, but the extra tracks are nice.

for some reason they made the menus feel like a cheap horror movie, and the new ships all look like asian tuners got to them.

Edited by Reaperman

The new ships didn't thrill me at first. I like some of the designs now, but the beat up look (while it's designs are a bit more boring in comparison) had more going on. lights, fans, ect... I kinda wish they kept the ships more technical looking in the new versions.

I like the new tracks and the new game modes, and at least they allow you to play as the old ships. The other ships will follow suit to which kind you race, so no big loss.

All in all, it's totally worth it. Still one of my favorite games from this gen. Doesn't get much better than this.

@Reaperman - I donno, while the music isn't as good as the original stuff, I think the dots-making-ships looks really amazing and is a great effect. I kinda like the dark vs light thing they have going on. But to each their own.

I got it too and it kicks ass. Totally worth the money, I'll be playing this non-stop for the next few weeks just like I did the original.

I love eliminator, at first I thought I wouldn't but its great fun. I like the way you can reverse and blast someone.

I had someone reverse on me and they snagged me with a tractor beam and I blasted them with missiles. I felt like a kid. :P

Anyway you can switch the menu style and music so its not really a big problem for those who like the old stuff.

I like the new design better (actually more my style, the white screen gave me a headache at 2am in the morning)

;)

Some of the music tracks are horrible while others are very good but I just play my own custom sound track. A little KMFDM and Ministry.....