IGNORED

Beep4me on eBay & Best Offer in general

the.golden.ax

I love those drawers. I saw two little ones (holds 12) and a big one (holds 24) at a game store. I offered them $50 for the three, and they couldn't do it (though they tried) because they were holding up part of their counter and monitor for the video cameras. I went home and found a 24 on eBay with a $23 BIN... the seller shipped a 12 by accident. Upon informing them of the error, they told me to keep it as a gift, and they would send the 24. So now I have one of each and couldn't be happier. I keep the few carts I need for loading on the Z64 in the 12 and controllers in the 24. My boxed games stay in the boxes (that's my main deal with the love of flash cart type stuff... use your games without wearing the packages out). This is almost turning into another thread :D

AX

Wow, I didn't realize those were so valuable. I've picked mine up at garage sales or SA for just a couple bucks a pop.

I wouldn't say Beep4Me is a jerk, but I would agree that he doesn't understand haggling. I don't know why he just doesn't list his stuff as BIN instead of Best Offer. I have bought several items knowing I was paying a premium. But his selection is pretty good, and I was tired of waiting to find that item cheaper. :|

My only complaint is that he is a little slow to ship. If I am paying a premium price for the game and S&H that is a little high, then he needs to get it out the door fast. I have seen him take a week to ship an item in a priority mail box (kinda defeats the purpose).