IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Oldies and semi-oldies

RSS Bot

I went and got a Procol Harum CD. I have "Something Magic" and the Live with the Edmonton Symphony one on vinyl, but I have never heard the true version on "In Held 'Twas In I" (there's a live version on the Edmonton Symphony album). I also tried again with the other CD i got at the same place that had clicks in it. It still did, and I ripped the affected song on my computer in MP3 format and was wondering whether there's a free tool that i could download online to get rid of them. It's weird, because I even took it to a place that did disc buffering and even that didn't fix it. So I'm thinking that the CD is defective, which is sad because I can't find this CD anywhere else. I found it online in rar format, but I don't have a program that opens rar files. Is there a free one somewhere? The CD is Van Morrison's "Common One," and the song is Summertime In England, which I like and also have on vinyl. I really couldn't see if the clicks are on the vinyl one because it might have clicks due to it being on vinyl. I looked on Common One and saw the year it was made as 1980. I guess I like '80s music actually. :)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6292