IGNORED

7800 collection up on ebay

video game addict

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/atari*

Had to box up the Atari collection for awhile, well atleast until the boys are sleeping in the same room, and my oldest is now in a toddler bed so he had easy access to all my games that I still had out. So for the next few months/years? or so the Atari shelves are filled with toys, and my toys are now stacked in storage bins out in the garage. :( Rather than box up everything I decided to work on selling a few more items, and felt like I was never gonna go after the 7800 collection again anyway, so up on ebay it goes... I also put my Traveller cart up, not sure if there is much interest in this or not, but this is the cart I bought from Shawn Sr. last year. And honestly I bid to help him raise money, not because I really wanted this cart, but I figured if some collector wants this I'd let it go. It's up for a good bit less than I spent on it originally. If it sells good, if not it'll go in the box with all my 2600 carts even though I'd have no way to play it.

It was not until the transformation to the toddler bed that I felt such a loss of control as a parent! It's actually a little scary! :ponder: :D