IGNORED

Tower Defense Games

Mendon

Okay... I was a Pixel Junk Monsters addict and finally completed both the original and Encore by rainbowing all levels. So now, I need a new addiction!

Has anyone played the other two tower defense games.... Comet Crash an d Savage Moon..... from PSN? And if so, what is your opinion?

I decided to give Savage Moon a try since there are a lot of posts in the PS forums from people playing the game and downloaded it last night. I've only played it for maybe 30min and while its somewhat different than PJM, its looks to be a pretty good purchase. When I've played it a little more and understand the strategy more, I'll be able to comment better on it. But so far I've enjoyed what I've played.

Any other tower defense addicts?

Mendon

Edited by Mendon

Of course I am......PJ Monsters is the best one out there and it makes it really hard to get into anything else.

Savage moon was ok but I figured I would never play it so I never bought it but I kept the demo around for a while.

It was on sale for 4.99 about a month back and I still didnt buy it.

I haven't tried comet crash, that got slightly better reviews last I checked so that one might be worth a look if it has a demo.

The Final Fantasy tower defense game was crap on XBLA in my opinion. Boring as hell. They may bring it over to PSN but hopefully they add to it. I just didnt like it at all.

PJ Monsters has spoiled me rotten.