IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - What I've been up to...

RSS Bot

As for my Lynx collection, I just bought Rampage on eBay today. So once that comes, all I'll be missing is Battlewheels, Battlezone 2000 and Super Asteroids/Missile Command. I'm not counting Songbird or Telegames titles because they're so rare (and expensive.) So once I'll call my collection complete, I'll have 66 titles.

I've been working some more on my Atari 2600 games. I haven't actually played my Atari 2600 much lately. I did play a few rounds of Bowling after I got mad at the Wii version (I get more strikes on the 2600!) My secret game is progressing nicely (after I spent 3 or 4 hours of working on it last night and tonight.) Actually, the title screen has a copyright date of 2010 (which is the year I'll release it.) but I'll release the first details during the holiday season.

And in other news, I'm working on a quarterly Alien Greed series newsletter. The first issue will coincide with the release of AG3 and will have Alien Greed 3 news as well as some other stuff. So this means that you might see the release of Alien Greed 8 some day ;) Hey, if Final Fantasy can get up to 12, why not?

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=6334