IGNORED

Atari Heavy Sixer lurking in this lot

thevnaguy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

look real close in the bottom of the one box, there is a heavy sixer down there :lust:

its a typical ebay fake out! notice in the other picture (TOP VIEW) it is not a heavy, light only. SHAM EBAY SHAM!!!

DONT FALL FOR IT I HAVE 6 IN MY CLOSET AND I KNOW WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE FROM ALL ANGLES.

CHECK THE RAIL IN SECOND PIC NO WAY HEAVY. THATS WHY HE IS NOT ADVERTISING IT AS A HEAVY

WITH ALL THE ATARI STUFF HE HAS YOU DONT THINK HE DID RESERCH? THIS IS JUST YOUR TYPICAL EBAY CARD TRICK. SMOKE AND MIRRORS AS ALWAYS.

Two different systems are shown in the pictures. One is a heavy... and one is not.

For some reason he took two pictures.

I sent a message to him asking if he's selling two boxes of stuff. I'm satisfied with what I have now, but whatever he has to say will be interesting.

Here's what I got in reply to my query:

MY ANSWER THE THE FIRST BIDDER QUESTION WAS INCORRECT.

This auction actually contains both boxes you see in the pictures. There is one console in each box

and a lot of other controllers and stuff. What you get is what you see in the two pictures is what you get.

They both have CX 2600 on the label. The two grey controllers are actually LEGO and will be removed unless you want them.

So, I guess there is a heavy sixer in there.