IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - eBay woes

RSS Bot

I just bought a sealed copy of "BattleWheels" for the Lynx for $13. You can't beat free shipping. Only trouble is I'm missing two Lynx titles for a complete non-Songbird and non-Telegames collection. The two games just can't seem to be on eBay for some reason. The two titles i'm talking about are "Super Asteroids & Missile Command" and "Battlezone 2000." Why aren't they on eBay ever? They're R5, so they're not *that* rare. With Rampage coming in the mail yesterday, I now have 63. Once I get "BattleWheels" I'll be at 64, so my goal is 66. I just got "Golf" for the Virtual Boy from the GOAT Store today (I ordered it in April).

Also, one of my packages is late. Do i give the guy negative feedback even though he has a 99.whatever % feedback rating? It seems like every eBay store has a 99% or higher feedback rating. How do they do that, especially the one with my late package which should have come by now? (I ordered "Vertical Force" for the Virtual Boy from him)http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=168&showentry=6346