IGNORED

Selling some Atari Stuff - 5200 usb multicart

bjk7382

I have a couple things on ebay right now. I am posting this before I get everything up in case ebay decides to pull the atarimax auction. I plan on listing a 5200 system, trakball, and some other games after I find the damn instructions for them. I put all my instructions in a safe place, so safe I don't even know where they are.

http://shop.ebay.com/bjk7382/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

That would be excellent. I can always put my own on eventually, right? But if there's goodies on there already I am happy to save you the work of taking them off and me the work of putting them on. Win-win!

Thanks again for the good deal--good luck with the rest of your stuff.

p

Whatever, sold!

I have been delaying buying this for far too long.

So, Do you want me to leave the games that are on there? It has most of the US games on there, plus a few homebrews and conversions. (108 all together)

That would be excellent. I can always put my own on eventually, right?

Yeah, I will include a cd with the rom images I have (more than are on the cart) and also the workbook for the software program. The workbook is just the menu on the computer side. Edit that as you wish then sync the cart with the program.

Sweet--looks like someone is headed for positive feedback on eBay AND their AtariAge thread. :)

p

That would be excellent. I can always put my own on eventually, right?

Yeah, I will include a cd with the rom images I have (more than are on the cart) and also the workbook for the software program. The workbook is just the menu on the computer side. Edit that as you wish then sync the cart with the program.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to say that I totally messed up the shipping instructions on this (Paypal still had my old address in it) and bjk7382 was really great about getting the cart to me, even though the mixup was entirely my fault.

Just a shout-out to a great seller and fellow Atarian.