IGNORED

fs Magical Chase Turbografx 16

RASK1904

Up for auction is Magical Chase for the TurboGrafx 16. Game and manual. no case. Saw someone here has this in there wants list. Becuase I'm letting it go. Started at 300.01$. Ends sunday at 6:30 pm western time. Free shipping with tracking and signed confermation. This is the hardest to find US released Hucard. It gets an R9. If you collect Turbografx 16 games undoughtedly this is the chance of a life time! Run don't walk over to Chase the Chuckwagon.com now.

Alittle about me. I've been collecting for about 5 or 6 years and selling on Ebay for about 3 of them. I have over 400 positive feedbacks and this is what I do to afford even more games. I am a member of Digital Press and Nintendo age, so it's was only a matter of time until I ended up here!

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000187570

Thanx for looking!

Thanx RASK1904.

Up for auction is Magical Chase for the TurboGrafx 16. Game and manual. no case. Saw someone here has this in there wants list. Becuase I'm letting it go. Started at 300.01$. Ends sunday at 6:30 pm western time. Free shipping with tracking and signed confermation. This is the hardest to find US released Hucard. It gets an R9. If you collect Turbografx 16 games undoughtedly this is the chance of a life time! Run don't walk over to Chase the Chuckwagon.com now.

Alittle about me. I've been collecting for about 5 or 6 years and selling on Ebay for about 3 of them. I have over 400 positive feedbacks and this is what I do to afford even more games. I am a member of Digital Press and Nintendo age, so it's was only a matter of time until I ended up here!

http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000187570

Thanx for looking!

Thanx RASK1904.

Welcome to AA and thanks for the great listing on the Chuckwagon. It has a bid already :)

Yeah I wish it had the box to guys. Some one on NA found an picture of it. Not to impressed really. But yeah. I'm almost to the top of CTCW. I wanna be number 1! Few more bids and a couple more looks and I will be the on top. Also I'd like to thank everyone who is spreading the word about this auction. I have seen other people posting links in other places that I just don't get around to and I appreciate this very much. Thank you.

RASK1904

Seriously? $803 for MC that does not include a box?

WOW!

I take it quite a few people were pushing the price up by having the same goal: completing their collection.

Supply and demand I suppose.

Congrats to the seller. And... I would say the next 1-2 MC games that pop up may end up with equal end amounts. Perhaps slightly lower.

WOW!