IGNORED

Bounty Bob Strikes Back (sale ends OCt 21)

kherman

Well, I just noticed it. NEVER OPENED in original box.

Currently at $232.50. Reserve not yet met.

OK, I'm a newbie and have no plans on buying this. It's a Rare+ game. Is it worth that much? What if it was opened?

Makes me wanna go back in time and invest in rare atari cartridges :)

Karl

I have to wonder if it really is Bill who is selling the Bounty Bob cartridge. As CPUWIZ points out, this guy is called Jeff in one of the feedbacks. I sent an email to Bill (at his legitimate email address) and he has yet to email me back. If and when he does I will post his comments here. I personally am hesitant to bid on this auction even though I would like to have a sealed copy.

I would say that this sealed copy, if it is legit, is worth at least $350-$400. I sold one copy of Bounty Bob (cartridge only) for $350 a couple of years ago.

I have to wonder if it really is Bill who is selling the Bounty Bob cartridge.  As CPUWIZ points out, this guy is called Jeff in one of the feedbacks.

It's very possible that the person selling it is Jeff Konyu who was responsible for some of the audio-visual displays in Miner 2049'er. According to the credits for Bounty Bob, Jeff was still involved although they don't credit him for anything in particular except "launching champagne corks". :)

Another possibility is that it is owned by Jeff Zinn who designed the music for Bounty Bob.

Regardless, it's a beautiful piece.

John

It's not worth it regardless of who is selling the game. I currently own three copies of this game. I bought one for $20 at a Flea Market (used cart only), one at CGE for $100 (new in box), and one at Yahoo Auctions for $121 (also new in box). This auction is making me consider selling the two new games on Ebay.