IGNORED

Game your good/bad at...

Armonigann

What game are you good at that everyone else sucks at ? Me: Karateka (took me awhile to get but once I did its really not that bad.

What game are you bad at that everyone else seems to be good at ? Me: Robotron 2084..I can't last long at all on this one!!! (probably need more practice!!)

Edited by Armonigann

I'm not very good at Food Fight. It sounds like people can play this game for hours at a time without getting a game over. I can't really think of one that I'm especially good at, although it would probably be one of the older arcade style games.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm great at Xevious, Robotron (I can rack up several million points on hard), Food Fight, Sirius, Xenophobe, Commando and Desert Falcon.

Not so hot at Karateka, Jinks, or any of the awesome new Pac-man homebrew games. Pac-man seems to be my retro-kryptonite :lol:

Most people aren't good at Karateka on the 7800 because the controls are complete crap. It's a very poor port of a great 8bit game.

I seem to be the current reigning champ at Food Fight, so I suppose I'll say that's one game I'm good at that most others aren't. Not too shabby at Galaga either, although I'm far from the best at it.

Games that I suck at? Most of the rest of them. :)