IGNORED

Huge Atari 5200 Collection

Jazzman

Huge Atari 5200 collection. See pictures. The cart without a label is Star Wars DSB. Many of the carts have two overlays attached to the back. There is a very nice Wico digital joystick with Y cable. Great for playing Pacman. There are two very nice tv switch boxes. $300 or best offer.

post-7486-12514715449_thumb.jpg

post-7486-125147159741_thumb.jpg

post-7486-125147163539_thumb.jpg

I tested all 3 joysticks using different games. Both analog joysticks work very good. I could move the aiming site around to all 4 corners of the screen and anywhere in between with accuracy in Missile Command. There was not any jitter. Tested the fire buttons in DigDug. I am going to be fussy here and say one button on the lower right of one stick you have to press hard (not real hard though) but they all work very good. Start, Pause and Reset buttons work very good. Tested several of the number pad buttons and they worked very good. When I say very good, I mean just touching the button works - not jamming your thumb down on it really hard. I tested the Wico digital joystick on PacMan and had a blast. Perfect. Also tested the Wico fire butons on DigDug and Frogger. Perfect. As far as the rest of the system, I did not have any trouble with anything. Hooked it up and it worked right away. I never even had to jiggle carts or anything to get the games to work. Plugged in and turned on. Played. It's been in a box for the last 5 years or so.

When I acquired this 5200 ten years ago, it still had the clear plastic scratch ptotector on the silver strip, which I since removed.

-Bryce