IGNORED

Some people on Eday are getting desperate!!!!!

ATARIPITBULL

There is a person right now on ebay who is trying to sell his loose copies of Super man & Pac-Man and to make them seem more appealing, he is including scanned pictures of there information from one of the Atari catalog's and is starting the bids off at over $5.00, what the hell is that?????????? If I ever have to sell my loose copies on ebay, I'll do the same thing, but I'll print my scanned pictures from the catalog on photo paper, then maybe I can charge $10.00 for them.

:roll: :? :twisted:

Well the message is getting out that there are Atari collectors out there.

Just 2 months ago, I paid no more then a dollar per game. Now, you've got people on e-bay bidding $200+ for 50 games.

Then there's a few people who ALWAYS seem to be bidding and pushing the price up and up. One of them, I forget his name, but there was a thread on him having a lot of money and then Dorian something or other. Anywhere where there's 50 or more carts with a system, I generally see them bidding and pushing the price. :x

Oh well, my collecting frenzy was fun while it lasted. Someday I'll actually catalogue everything and then maybe come back here and trade for other commons I don't have.

Cap